Question:
Can You PLEASE help me with my sims 2.?
XOsyerraOX
2009-04-06 15:37:44 UTC
hi. ok, so, i have sims 2 and when i play it the land and houses are flashing red! idk what the prob is! its bothering me and i want to try to fix it A.S.A.P! do u think it is because i have 6 sims 2 games or what? lol yes im a sims addict lol. please help. oh and btw i already uninstalled them and reinstalled them but nothing changed.
Four answers:
2009-04-06 16:20:06 UTC
If you tried reinstalling them maybe something is wrong with your CD Rom Drive? Sorry I do not know! This hasn't happened to me before try contacting an EA support person.
2009-04-06 15:42:29 UTC
Something's probably wrong with the disk/cd You should check if it's scratched.
Peace
2009-04-06 15:48:37 UTC
Idk either, try contacting the makers of the games, or the website. It could possibly be caused by using cheats, but idk, perhaps a virus.
jax
2009-04-06 15:43:48 UTC
idk either. my wife has several sims games and she doesn't have that prob.