Question:
How can I put musics on my Ipod Shuffle?
2005-12-08 00:49:47 UTC
I just can't add one song on my ipod shuffle(512M)
Plz help me~
Two answers:
computype_99
2005-12-08 17:10:44 UTC
Normally, you need to use iTunes to transfer songs to an iPod. However, if you use winamp (http://www.winamp.com) you can download the mI_iPod plugin that allows you to use winamp to transfer your songs (http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=138888

). If you're still having problems, then I suggest you contact apple, because your shuffle may be defective and need replacing.
2005-12-08 05:50:39 UTC
Are you using iTunes? Unfortunately the Shuffle, as well as the other ipods, only works with iTunes. Are you experiencing any error message?