Question:
I have a gaming cannel on YouTube and I need a better microphone but I don't want to spend all my money?
Charlotte
2014-09-01 03:47:09 UTC
I started a gaming channel earlier this year on my laptop but I was really wanting a budget microphone to improve my audio I have around £50-60 pounds to spend. What are the best microphones for this budget xx
Two answers:
Luke_Games
2014-09-01 04:59:23 UTC
If you're on a budget you want the blue snowball, its a great sounding mic a lot of youtubers use :) its £47 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blue-Microphones-Snowball-iCE-Microphone/dp/B006DIA77E/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1409572748&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=blue+nowball
2014-09-01 11:05:33 UTC
Try Games BEFORE you buy them:http://games.stylenama.com/3

PS: only available for smart phones.