Question:
Moving to college and need help with computer/gaming.?
Dave
2014-08-20 20:54:03 UTC
In my dorm room I don't have a very good tv and I know that I can plug the yellow, white and red cords from my xbox/wii into the computer monitor using a special cord. What is the name of that cord and how can I buy it?

Info about the monitor: I don't know very much about computers so I apologize about my lack of term knowledge, but there is a port on the back that is blue.
One answer:
Chr0nos312
2014-08-20 21:10:10 UTC
Blue Port is the VGA port http://goo.gl/do32Cs

The Red White, and Yellow cables are called RCA's. R and W = Audio,,,, Y= Video. There is an adapter that will work. RCA to VGA adapter. Walmart or Radioshack...http://goo.gl/LRLBSs

The black wire you see there is called an S-Video Wire. Stands for Super Video, and it is outdated. Better off with the VGA,.

Hope this helps.

Donald