Question:
Im trying to install a graphic's card in to my pc but i keep just getting a black screen?
M@TT
2014-08-18 05:52:39 UTC
Im trying to install a graphic's card in to my pc that im building the pc works fine but iv connected the graphics card in to the pcie slot and plugged in the power was as the intructions said but when i boot up the pc i just get a black screen and nothing not even the boot screen shows up
Two answers:
?
2014-08-18 06:20:37 UTC
if it worked with motherboards HDMI(integrated grpahics) AND it DOesn't even show BIOS the graphics card is likely to be damage,check if you have probably installed the graphics card, does the fan spin? double check you have inserted it correctly,

it would be good to try it on a firends computer or something, if it didn't work i would RMA it, if it did i would check connections ! and if it still wouldn't work try another GPU from a friend or something ! if it didn't work too it might be motherbaord problem !

whats psu brand? is it decent ?

try it on another PCI-E slot(secendory )
2014-09-14 14:51:09 UTC
Hello,

Here I got Black