Question:
whats the best webcam for <$150 for a desktop pc?
blighty
2005-12-08 13:51:27 UTC
primarily for video conferencing/chat/skype/IM + security.

Pan & Tilt and Face Tracking + Motion detection (with snaps routed to a server/e-mail address) might be nice.
One answer:
CheerGuy
2005-12-08 18:01:51 UTC
I like Logitech QF4000 personally. Have been using this for 3 months and the quality is very good. Using this to chat with friends, and the quality is awesome. But they come out with new webcam that include ray light tech and noise cancelling (QF5000). The price is about US$100. So definitely I will get this for chat/webcam.

For security: No idea yet, didnt use the security function, only using it for skype and MSN.