Question:
What is a good cheap graphics card i can go with for battlefield 2 and special forces?
2005-12-09 15:14:52 UTC
It has to be agp.
Four answers:
metromatthew
2005-12-09 15:15:57 UTC
nVidia 5200 AGP. Around 62 bucks. i got one. WORKS MARVELOUS!!!!!! Why buy an expensive one? This works great. ATI AND RADEONS SUCK!
davejaeger051
2005-12-10 01:30:52 UTC
On the contrary, the Radeon 9800 pro is a good solid card... even though a bit older. I used to love Nvidia until their drivers started to suck. ATI simply works.
B. Gibson
2005-12-10 02:34:51 UTC
It is a bit expensive, but I recommend the 6600GT from nVidia.
kojava
2005-12-10 02:06:47 UTC
I've Nvidia 6600GT and BF2 runs extremely well.