Question:
Building a Computer?
?
2014-08-10 12:04:26 UTC
I'm looking to build computer mainly for gaming and school stuff. So i was wondering what parts i can get for like less then 700. The games would be like LOL, Diablo 3, and like Starcraft games. I need all the parts and everything and i want them to last a while and stuff. Also like which windows and all that stuff that should be on the computer would be great for it. I also just need computer, no monitor and i would like wifi to be wireless to. Thank you for helping. :)
Also would this work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MOAN005Fvw
Three answers:
?
2014-08-10 12:13:09 UTC
For £700 you can get a great midrange PC. Something along the lines of an i5 4670K, GTX 770 and 8GB RAM will get you though for a long time. When it comes to windows always go for 8.1 because it's much faster and will be supported longer than 7.

If you want wifi just buy a USB dongle.
Terence
2014-08-10 12:12:48 UTC
You can build a computer here with everything you need. It has a compatibility filter too so when you select one component, and you need to get another, it will filter out the incompatible parts, for example if you select an Intel CPU with a certain socket type and then you check the motherboards, it will not show you AMD motherboards and will filter out incompatible Intel motherboard socket types as well. It shows you different prices from different stores so you get the lowest prices. If you have a store that does price matching then I would suggest you do the price match from one store so you save on shipping costs.

http://pcpartpicker.com/
Austin Achey
2014-08-10 14:28:46 UTC
Get something liek a i5 4670k gtx 760 800 watt psu so you can upgrade to sli 760 if you want 8gb of ram and some 1tb hdd