Question:
Nvidia GeForce agp 5200 fx card in critical problem , help need?
surya
2008-08-19 22:22:03 UTC
i have a 2 yars old geforce fx 5200 agp 128mb card.its working fine but from yesterday its giving a critical error.when i was working with my pc then suddenly my screen with stripe of yellow lines.i chked ram the i replace with another agp card then its ok.when i insert old one then boot when pc in post then it give full screen whites lines with some ascii code then yellow lines comes up. what shold i do. how to fix this , this is my first card and favorite card.pls help
Two answers:
2008-08-19 22:25:04 UTC
it maybe that the card is dead or your computer doesnt support the proper drivers

update drivers / new video card ...
2008-08-20 05:47:23 UTC
its most probably a problem with ur card's bios....download the bios file for it and reflash it....i faced the same problem on my old FX5200