Question:
Which graphics card is better, NVIDIA or ATI?
billybwilde
2005-12-10 10:49:44 UTC
Dollar for dollar which one should I go with to play the latest games?
Four answers:
valareos
2005-12-10 10:55:50 UTC
To be honest, it depends on your primary need for a video card. Some programs run better on Nvidia, because that was what they were designed around. Some for ATI, for same reason. I reccommend taking a look at the programs you plan to run, and see which card will work best for you.
2005-12-10 10:51:51 UTC
this is like asking if you prefer coke or pepsi!!

my personal choice is Nvidia, the 6600GT is a good card as far as price/performance balance.

the best availible card is the 7800GTX 512mb

full list availiable at site below
simbyte92
2005-12-10 10:51:37 UTC
I think Geforce 7800 GTX is the best one at the moment!!
hurdler
2005-12-10 11:47:02 UTC
It depends on the model really.