Question:
Can someone please help me! Computer wont do anything! Im stressed!?
2009-04-13 23:41:06 UTC
The rundll.32 thing is getting on my nerves. Everytime I load my computer it says something about rundll.g can't be found. It's also slowing down my computer and it wont even let me click on things sometimes. And it doesnt load most applications like mircrosoft & what not. How do I fix it? I've tried everything! I downloaded avast and that didnt work. Can someone please help me fix my computer? I seriously don't know what to do at this point, I cant load any applications and I need to get my paper work off for my class tomorrow! Someone please help, I'll choose best answer.
Three answers:
2009-04-14 00:53:07 UTC
have you a windows disc plus can you access the run command ?

click start click run type in this text

sfc /scannow

make sure windows disc is in drive

click next

this will check your system for missing or corrupt drivers (XP only)

reboot when completed
NoBozo
2009-04-14 06:48:53 UTC
try this:

click on start

click on run

type chkdsk in searchbar

click ok and let the program run in it's entirety.it may seem like the program stopped;but it's still running
ru_rupen
2009-04-14 06:49:51 UTC
its just a startup file missing al u need to do is take all your important files backup and format the system.

Believe me it works