Question:
My DVD drive grabs my F: (server) drive when I installed it. Now I can't get it connected?
Stukish
2005-12-09 06:32:09 UTC
The Benq drive installed very easily. But it grabbed my F: drive. My F: drive is my server data and I have to keep the server as F:. I disabled the DVD in the Device Manager and got my F: drive back. But if enable the DVD, I lose my server. Any ideas on how I can get this installed as the G: drive?
One answer:
valareos
2005-12-09 06:38:48 UTC
Assuming your using windows..

Right click My Computer

Click Manage

Under Storage, click Disk management.

Select the Benq drive, right click it, and select Change Drive Letter and Paths.

You can change it to G from there.