Question:
what is a ppc?
ThangnAnh
2005-12-09 22:44:57 UTC
what is a ppc?
Seven answers:
2005-12-10 00:18:34 UTC
hey, this is a HARDWARE question!!

it can be "PowerPC", the cpu that is developed by IBM / Freescale (Motorola). It's used in most current Apple products (such as iBook G4, iMac G5, Powerbook G4) and the latest Microsoft Xbox 360 game console.

or "Pocket PC", the kind of PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) that runs Microsoft Windows CE / Mobile / Pocket PC 200X operating system.
Anthony
2005-12-09 22:50:28 UTC
The first thing that comes to my mind...

PPC stands for PowerPC. It's a RISC microprocessor developed by IBM, which is most commonly found in todays Apple computers. It is a different type of microprocessor than the Intel/AMD (x86) processors. So, software that is designed for the PowerPC will not run on x86, and vice versa.

Check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PowerPC
2005-12-09 22:50:38 UTC
well since its in the comp section ill go with

What is ppC++?

ยท ppC++(acronym for "ppC++ preprocessed C++"), is an HTML-embedded C/C++ language which is adapted especially for active web pages programming. This preprocessor lets you write server-side programs in C++ inside your HTML code and brings new additional features which make web programming very easy
2005-12-09 22:57:11 UTC
PPC stand for a lot of things. You can search for an acronym at http://www.acronymfinder.com/
K~ (AKA Korndog/Girlnut)
2005-12-10 01:01:53 UTC
I have a PPC (a pocket pc)it keeps track of my appointments, phone numbers, and I can read ebooks on it.
2005-12-09 22:48:07 UTC
Particle Projectile Cannon
stephen
2005-12-09 22:45:34 UTC