Question:
after power up "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device"?
Bhags
2006-12-25 12:35:19 UTC
i got this mesage after starting the PC "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device". motherboard is new, HDD has latest Win Xp installed, pc detects all the drives (but not the data inside it! even the Win Boot disk in flop drive doesnt run in MSDOS) What could b the problem, Moherboard? BIOS ? Data cables(both the HDD and FDD's cables r bad)?
Six answers:
2006-12-25 12:41:52 UTC
Make sure the HDD is listed in the Boot Sequence / Boot Order settings of your PC BIOS.
2014-08-16 01:23:54 UTC
You can download Ccleaner here : http://bit.ly/1t3jm44

To start with open Ccleaner

To make this concise, beneath is my suggested setup:

Under web pilgrim check provisional web documents, treats, and last download area. Most clients don't generally require this stuff. keep history and bookmarks unchecked, history is a possibly, however you would prefer not to lose bookmarked locales.

Run Ccleaner and it will begin erasing documents.

a while later it will give you an arrangement of the documents erased, you truly don't have to experience it as it will be a few pages long.

The registry cleaner is proposed for marginally more praiseworthy clients. Use it in the wake of uninstalling projects as they will regularly abandon erroneous registry sections.

In the event that you choose to run Registry cleaner then audit the things identified and constantly move down the registry (I keep an envelope aside for this)

The Tools tab gives you a chance to uninstall projects and set startup programs. Why do you require this if Windows has these peculiarities? Particularly with Vista Home Ed. The windows safeguard programming wayfarer( startup programs) doesn't get a few sections (however programming adventurer is less demanding to utilize).

Utilizing Ccleaner to uninstall projects and after that check for remaining registry passages takes less time.

Under Options you can decide how Ccleaner cleans your records. I allow this to sit unbothered.
?
2016-10-19 03:38:13 UTC
Al lot of excellent ideas yet listed under are a pair I surely have without notice met, in BIOS had sparkling disk indoors the cd and that's the placement it grow to be setup besides from so as quickly as I grew to grow to be on the flexibility I gained an identical blunders code, the purple twine on the twine that attaches to the complicatedcontinual could have come out of that's socket now no longer allowing thecontinual besides up. Pull the canopy off and inspect the flexibility connections at thecontinual, there may be a Y capability twine that the complicatedcontinual shares and it could have yet yet another device that has failed and ought to now no longer enable thecontinual boot.
swapnil
2006-12-25 12:44:10 UTC
May be your OS not finding boot file try this :

press "delete" on starting of OS your bios cofiguration ll open up then from menu select boot device priority then select harddisk for all 3 choices press F10 to save yr configuration start again .may be it could start .
gira
2006-12-25 16:01:55 UTC
If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr
polkirkie
2006-12-28 06:39:11 UTC
sounds like mbr is messed